Thank you for your interest in leasing your winter home with Wells and Bennett Realtors. We a large selection of homes and condominiums available in North Lake Tahoe from Kings Beach to Tahoe. Our inventory of winter leases will be displayed on our website as they come available, https://www.tahoerentals.com/ski-leases/.
If you see a home you are interested in the next step is to complete and return the attached questionnaire. If you aren’t sure which home is a good fit for your group, your will help us make recommendations to you.
Please note, we do have a firm requirement that all tenants have US credit and groups have previous winter lease references as a group (not your primary residential reference). Also, we do require full payment all rental costs and prepaid utilities at 30 days prior to the start of your lease.
2022-2023 Winter Lease terms
- All Ski leases have a five month min stay with a late Nov. or early Dec. start or four month min stay with a start after Jan 5. Deposit is 2 to 3 times the monthly rent depending on Homeowner requirements. Traditional ski leases do require full payment of entire lease term, due and payable at 30 days prior to arrival.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our homes without a pet addendum added to the lease and permission from the owner.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed at any of our units both inside the home and anywhere on the property.
- All utilities are not included in the rental amount. Power and Gas to be transferred into the tenant’s name prior to lease start. The following utilities and services will be pre-paid prior to lease: Internet bundle, trash, and pro-rated snow removal. If you would like these costs from last season’s lease, please ask and we are glad to supply.
- Hot Tub maintenance is required on all homes with Hot Tubs, along with a dump n scrub at the end of the lease. These costs are a tenant responsibility.
- Some homes require a bi-monthly or monthly cleaning service at the tenant’s expense and direction.
- All tenants who are part of the ski lease in any house must be listed with name address and phone number.
- It is a violation of our lease agreement to charge guest fees for people not on the listed on the lease.
- $100 fee is required on all of our leases for move-in and move-out inspections and to cover the cost of credit checks.
- Carpet cleaning at lease end is required on all of our homes.
- Professional cleaning of the entire home at lease end is required on all of our homes.
- All food and garbage must be properly stored due to the increasing Bear problem. If the home has a bear fence, Bear fences should always be left armed when the home is left vacant. Tenants are responsible for Bear break-ins when food is left out.
- Tenants are responsible for shoveling decks, bear bins, private hot tubs (if the home has one) and walkways.
- Keys are picked up at our office when power and gas has been transferred into tenant’s name. Please email confirmation of the transfer by providing Liberty Energy and SW Gas account numbers prior to lease start. Keys to the home will not be given out without a receipt of these account numbers.