The safety and wellbeing of our guests is our top priority for Tahoe Rentals and Wells & Bennett Realtors.
We are now accepting reservations for vacation rentals starting June 12, 2020. While this date and policies could change, we are temporarily adjusting our policies to allow for maximum flexibility to help you make the right decisions regarding travel at this time.
A top priority for us is to provide a safe and clean environment for our guests. We are committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, and want you to feel at ease when you stay with Tahoe Rentals. We are following the recommended procedures and protocols by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authorities. These procedures include:
- You will notice signage prominently displayed at the property entrance and other locations on the property outlining proper face covering usage and current physical distancing practices in use throughout the property.
- Each unit is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each guest stay. This includes wiping down and cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch areas, including bed rails, tables, TV remotes, headboards, countertops, kitchen appliances, refrigerator handles, stove knobs, mirrors, and other items. All soft surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned. This includes items like carpet, bedding, curtains, and upholstery.
- Kitchen items, including pots, pans, and utensils, are cleaned between each guest stay. Adequate dish soap and new, unused sponges are provided. All appliances and kitchen areas, including refrigerator, shelving, oven stovetop, coffee-makers, toasters, pantry shelves, and
other areas are thoroughly cleaned.
- All linens are removed and laundered between each guest stay, including items that appear to not have been used. We are not storing extra linens or in rental units at this time due to guidelines CAL-OSHA. We will provide such items only on request.
- All reusable collateral, such as magazines, menus, local attraction details, coupons, etc., have been removed.
- Bathroom toilets, showers, bathtubs, sinks, cabinets, and shelving is sprayed and cleaned with a multi-surface cleaner approved for use against COVID-19 by the EPA.
For the health and safety of our employees, our team is working remotely and will not be in our Tahoe City office. However, we are fully staffed and our emergency line is still active.